Re: [BKARTS] Tyvek

OȞz/jبm4'"{^vڔ(v)
"pبMKZYb+bvm׶N?

I believe University Products sells tyvek by the sheet.

                      Jacqueline Sullivan
                      <JaciSull@xxxxxxx>         To:       BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                   cc:
                      Book_Arts-L                Subject:  [BKARTS] Tyvek
                      <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSE
                      RV.SYR.EDU>

                      03/17/2004 10:01 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Book_Arts-L

                     60,000 € (Euro) in total prizes

I am looking for a source of 8.5 x 11 Tyvek to put through an inkjet
printer. Does anyone have any ideas? If not already cut where can I buy
parent sheets that I can cut down? I need a quantitiy and cut envelopes
would not work for this project.

Jacqueline

yax(+0aZh(Ϣb&k)起{k{^v)ڟ'l".^{kz{hy)ymr&*'!j)j)uݲiy
zڶ*':rZ)-Z+w