Re: [BKARTS] Tyvek

"pبMKZYb+bvm׶N?

I believe University Products sells tyvek by the sheet.

                      Jacqueline Sullivan
                      <JaciSull@xxxxxxx>         To:       BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                   cc:
                      Book_Arts-L                Subject:  [BKARTS] Tyvek
                      03/17/2004 10:01 AM
                      Please respond to

                     60,000 € (Euro) in total prizes

I am looking for a source of 8.5 x 11 Tyvek to put through an inkjet
printer. Does anyone have any ideas? If not already cut where can I buy
parent sheets that I can cut down? I need a quantitiy and cut envelopes
would not work for this project.