From: Don Drake <ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: March 11, 2004 7:28:06 AM PST
To: Book_Arts-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Novex Non-Warp Paste

Ed,

I'm curious about Novex paste. You're mention of it is the only one I
have turned up in a casual search. No other binders on the list have
expressed any opinion about it nor have they claimed to use it. Except
for your reputation, there seems to be no evidence pro or con on this
product.

I can only assume that you would not use it and recommend it if it
didn't have excellent archival characteristics. Is there any source of
information I could reference to learn more about this product?

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand