[BKARTS] Tyvek

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

We at Talas stopped stocking Tyvek many years back because the supplier from
whom we were obtaining a specific type of Tyvek, something we called
Archivek, went out of business.  This was an uncoated Tyvek without any
plasticisers or anti-static coatings, a product that could truly be called
an archival product suitable for long term storage and other museum and
conservation related applications.  To our knowledge there was no other
supplier in the country that converted uncoated Tyvek because of the static
electricy charges that built up, and would become extremely dangerous on the
high speed converting machinery that is used in the industry.  After much
time we have found another supplier for this material, have obtained
permission from Dupont to sell this product in our industry, and will once
again be stocking true archival trade Tyvek, or Archivek.  We will most
likely have this product in stock in about two to three months time, and
will be available in rolls, and sold by the yard.

Regards,
Aaron Salik
Talas
http://talasonline.com

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

I am looking for a source of 8.5 x 11 Tyvek to put through an inkjet
printer. Does anyone have any ideas? If not already cut where can I buy
parent sheets that I can cut down? I need a quantitiy and cut envelopes
would not work for this project.

Jacqueline