Re: [BKARTS] spacing material

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Judith,

Since you make your complaint for all to see, I feel I must respond likewise.
I'm sorry that you were shocked. That was not my intention. I merely charged
for the time spent in packing up your item. I charge $7.50 for packing. The
rest is UPS charges. I too, am often taken aback by the cost of packing and
shipping but that's business.

By the way you didn't say how you liked the Non-Warp paste.

Regards,

Ed