[BKARTS] Wanted: brass die engraver

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

I am looking for someone to engrave a brass die that will be used to
stamp some book covers. The design work is already done, but the detail
work of the die will be added by the engraver. I believe this will be a
very interesting project.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, or if you are an
engraver and interested in giving us a quote.

Thanks,

John
retail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx