[BKARTS] JPEG's of Edible Book Art

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Greetings:

The Los Angeles Book Arts Center is in the middle of a publicity campaign for
the Edible Book Arts High/Low Tea Exhibit.  The Los Angeles Times has
expressed an interest in writing up some pre-publicity about the edible book show and
including images.  Unfortunately we do not have any JPEG's of edible books
from the previous years.  If anyone has any JPEG's of edible books from past
edible book arts shows anywhere and they would like to have those images possibly
placed in the LA Times please contact me at the number below ASAP.

Thank you.

Lisa Deutsch
President
Los Angeles Book Arts Center