Re: [BKARTS] Kwikprint 55 Heating Element

                    60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Full information on ordering parts for the Kwikprint can be found at
Kwikprints webpage at <http://www.kwik-print.com/>.

Contact info is:

Kwikprint Manufacturing Company, Inc.
4868 Victor Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
Email - kwik@xxxxxxx
Toll Free - (800) 940-5945
Local - (904) 737-3755
Fax - (904) 730-0349

p.

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a source for a new heating element for my old
Kwikprint model 55 Hot Stamper?  Thanks.

Maureen Sharp

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"The Man's Prayer : I'm a man,  but I can change. If I have to. I guess." -
The Red Green Show