Re: [BKARTS] looking 4 Drucker article on-line

                    60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Well, let's see... I believe you found it on the Book Arts Web at
<http://www.philobiblon.com/drucker/>. The talk was entitled "The Virtual
Codex from Page Space to E-space" and the talk was held at the Syracuse
University Library.

Peter

I found an excellent article this past summer on-line written by Johann
Drucker concerning e-books and the future of electronic text. It was
actually a presentation she gave as a conference. I printed it out, used my
high lighter on it, made notes all over it - the usual - and now that I
need it, for the life of me I can't find it. I have no idea where on the
net I found it either. I know if I spend the time, I'll stumble across it
again, but I thought I'd post here as well.

Anyone have a clue or even better a URL to help me find this again?

Many thanks,

Tammy

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"The Man's Prayer : I'm a man,  but I can change. If I have to. I guess." -
The Red Green Show