Re: [BKARTS] looking 4 Drucker article on-line

                    60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Excellent! Thank you. That other article might come in handy for me as well.

At 06:14 AM 3/23/04 -0600, you wrote:
                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Peter D. Verheyen wrote:

> Well, let's see... I believe you found it on the Book Arts Web at
> <http://www.philobiblon.com/drucker/>. The talk was entitled "The Virtual
> Codex from Page Space to E-space" and the talk was held at the Syracuse
> University Library.

Interesting document. You might also like to look at "The Virtual
Society" by Harvey Wheeler. In 1987, Harvey Wheeler, then Martha Boaz
Distinguished Research Professor, University Library, University of
Southern California, laid out the future of the book and the library in
"The Virtual Society," one of the first e-books, and distributed it as
shareware. You can download it at
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/virtual.htm

-- JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764 77501-Cancun Q. Roo Mexico http://www.madlaughter.com

http://www.newsroom-l.net