Re: [BKARTS] Montefiascone Project 2004

                    60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

I'm responding on-list because I think the classes offered are of
interest to any serious bookbinder. Learning historical structures can
open of worlds of inspiration. The Montefiascone Project is a wonderful
experience, and helps support the renovation of an incredible treasure
of a historic library in the town.

The hill-top town is lovely, and will give you a real Italian
experience. It's easy to get to via trains from Rome or Florence and
then hopping a bus from Orvieto. I wish I could go every year.

You can contact me off-list if you want further information.

Ann Frellsen

jackie matosian wrote:

re: the Montefiascone Project.  Has anyone attended
one of these workshops?  If so, will you share your
experience and what you thought of the workshop? the
location? etc.