[BKARTS] official binding name?

                    60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

i'm looking to start a major binding project and there's a certain
binding that really catches my eye. however i have no idea what it's
called therefore i'm having a difficult time finding any type of
resource material to learn the process.

the binding looks like a page folded in half so that it's kind of a
"double page" binding and the inside of the page is blank. if anyone is
familiar with the book "i am almost always hungry" it's the binding
they used. and if memory serves me right i believe the hardback edition
of "beowulf : a new verse tranlsation" by seamus heaney is bound in the
same manner.

any insight into this "mysterious" binding would be helpful.

thanks.
Ken
--
http://doowrong.geekcore.net/