Date:    Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:18:32 -0500
From:    Tammy Powley <janine@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: looking 4 Drucker article on-line

                     60,000 € (Euro) in total prizes

Hi,

I found an excellent article this past summer on-line written by Johann
Drucker concerning e-books and the future of electronic text. It was
actually a presentation she gave as a conference. I printed it out, used
my high lighter on it, made notes all over it - the usual - and now that
I need it, for the life of me I can't find it. I have no idea where on
the net I found it either. I know if I spend the time, I'll stumble
across it again, but I thought I'd post here as well.

Anyone have a clue or even better a URL to help me find this again?

Many thanks,

Tammy