[BKARTS] www.makeARTwork.net

                    60,000 € (Euro) in total prizes

Hello,

I'm a long-time subscriber to this list and would like to share with you a new service that my husband and I are offering called makeARTwork. It provides a
Visual Artist’s Digital and Printed Portfolio w/ Promotion Packet. You can learn more about it at our newly launched site at www.makeartwork.net.

We welcome any feedback about the site and service from artists.

Thanks for reading,

Kristy and Mark
www.calhounstudios.com