[BKARTS] Typeface suggestion.

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

>>I'm looking for a sans serif typeface in which to set the German text
the poems Pierrot Lunaire (originally in French, by Albert Giraud).
I've
looked at Gill Sans, which will do the job, but I'd like something with
little more bite and variation, and a vaguely Germanic character.<<

Brian,

Take a look at Rudolf Koch's Kabel. I'd also look at Optima and Goudy
Sans (the latter has some very calligraphic elements).

Jeff.