[BKARTS] June Workshops with Timothy Ely

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Greetings from the greening Palouse,
The following Uniontown workshops still have a few spaces left. Don't
hesitate to call (509.397.3573, 9-5 Pacific Time) or email me (axt1221@xxxxxxx) to
hold one (or more!) for you. Our reservation deadline has been extended to April
2.

The Painted Book
June 21 - 24 (arrival June 20, departure June 25)

Drum Leaf Structure
June 28 - July 1 (arrival June 27, departure July 2)

Please call or email if you'd like the details again.

New payment arrangement for the credit age: If you received information on
the workshops previously, you may have noticed that I was requiring payment in
full by check (as I'm not set up to take credit cards) but I have now worked
out an arrangement with the Churchyard Inn to have everything run through them
-- which means you can use a credit card for the balance after your deposit is
paid, should you prefer this method.
Regards, Timothy Ely