Re: [BKARTS] typeface suggestion

                    60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

How about Lucida?
Or if by german you mean a little more condensed or black
What about Poppl-Laudatio condensed.
--Cara

On Tuesday, Mar 23, 2004, at 20:07 US/Eastern, Brian D. Cohen wrote:

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

I'm looking for a sans serif typeface in which to set the German text to
the poems Pierrot Lunaire (originally in French, by Albert Giraud). I've
looked at Gill Sans, which will do the job, but I'd like something with a
little more bite and variation, and a vaguely Germanic character.

What comes to mind?

Brian

=====
Brian D. Cohen