[BKARTS] plea from Iowa

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

A simple plea: Please state WHERE the event, sale, whatever is in the subject line. I have a bit of time today to write this, but normally I don't have the time to read through a whole letter to figure out where the contest or class is being held. Tim Ely just posted a letter about some workshops... If I knew where the Palouse was, I would know where they are. The phone number is listed as Pacific time zone, so that is a clue. But PLEASE think about telling the readers immediately where you are from. This plea is for everyone... not just Tim. It will really streamline the reading of all of the listserv messages.
Thanks, John Deason