Re: [BKARTS] plea from Iowa

I second the suggestion.

Signa Houghteling

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of john
and carolyn deason
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 8:21 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: plea from Iowa

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

A simple plea: Please state WHERE the event, sale, whatever is in the =
subject line. I have a bit of time today to write this, but normally I =
don't have the time to read through a whole letter to figure out where =
the contest or class is being held. Tim Ely just posted a letter about =
some workshops... If I knew where the Palouse was, I would know where =
they are. The phone number is listed as Pacific time zone, so that is a =
clue. But PLEASE think about telling the readers immediately where you =
are from. This plea is for everyone... not just Tim. It will really =
streamline the reading of all of the listserv messages.=20
Thanks, John Deason