From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuck &
Julie Basham
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 9:43 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Removing crayon from library book

Can anyone give me some advice on how to remove green crayon from one
page of a library book. My 3 1/2 year old niece drew on a $30.00 out
of print children's book and my brother wants to try to fix it.
Someone told him that lighter fluid would work?! I told him not to do
anything until I consulted with my panel of experts here. Any ideas?
Thanks
Julie
--

     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & C*