Re: [BKARTS] Paper trimmer

Depending on the thickness of board, the 1071 will be adequate. I have the
1081 floor model and I can do .98 board on it but it's tough going at
times. Thinner is easier. I seldom use the .98 so it's not that big a deal.
It does cut square though, and the machine is relatively easy to adjust and
maintain, having just taken mine apart completly.

Important to consider is the sheet size of the board you will want to cut.
The Davey Board is 26" wide. That's going to be as big as you can fit.

Peter