heavy duty construction as well as  the accuracy needed in bookbinding.
For you information, here are the prices  (guaranteed lowest in North
America) for the mentioned Kutrimmer  models:
#1038 - 15.0" cut length / 50 sheets -  US$328
with adjustable side gauge & strip cutting mechanism

#1058  - 22.5" cut length / 40 sheets - US$498
with adjustable side gauge &  strip cutting mechanism

#1071 - 28.0" cut length / 40 sheets  US$588
with adjustable side gauge & strip cutting mechanism

***  FREE SHIPPING for the continental USA and Canada. ***
Units are brand new with warranty.

We also  offer rotary paper trimmers from such names as Rotatrim and Kobra,
as well as  the rare "Creative Memories" deckle edge cutter made  by Susis.

Good luck.

Pedram Fanian
Signet Andino Co
tel  direct 416-464-9712

PS: please do check our impeccable customer feedback  rating (approaching
3000 comments) on eBay under the user ID name of  FineGrafics

In a message dated 3/27/2004 6:15:52 PM Central Standard Time,