[BKARTS] New bookstore seeks letterpress work

Hello, Everyone:

We are setting up a new, independent bookstore in New Haven, Conn.

and one important feature is nonfiction books printed letterpress.

We seek announcements, prospecti, news, catalogues, information

about nonfiction letterpress titles, new or backlist, in any subject.

Of particular interest are titles in the book arts, including

production, design, history. Please note our focus on nonfiction.

Our address follows.

Kind regards, and best wishes,

Peter Christian Pehrson
Yale Box 206581, New Haven, Conn. 06520 USA