[BKARTS] subscribe Book_Arts-L Cameron Garland

Greetings,

I am looking for resources on limp vellum (or paper) binding. I've gathered
quite a few pictures of finished bindings but am most interested in
instructions.  I've searched the archeves of this group as well and have
come across some discussions as well.

Can anyone recommend books or videos that give a 'how to'?

Thanks in advance,

Cameron Garland