[BKARTS] Contact Info for Talas Management?

Does anyone have contact information/names for the
owner(s) or managers of Talas in New York? I want to
complain about a "customer service" person, but of
course, that is the only person I can reach.

Thanks.

Kara Sjoblom-Bay
http://www.karasjoblom.com
http://www.bayimages.net