[BKARTS] Lokta Paper again

Hello all,
Someone posted a question awhile back about how to prevent Lokta paper from
fading. I was interested actually in the same issue, and wonder if by
posting the question again if someone can share their experience. I didn't
notice any answers to the aforementioned posting.
I have a custom binding contract with a photographer who has chosen green
Lokta
paper for the covers of his books. Do I need to worry about this green
fading? If so, what preventative measures should I take? I haven't worked
with this paper enough to know its long term issues.
Is there a risk of the green rubbing off on the white paper of the book
block? (Obviously this I can test, but I figure it's worth asking since I'm
here.)
Thanks,
Alex Appella

www.transientbooks.com