[BKARTS] Unreasonable? Kirby's Collotype book?

Just curious.  What makes you feel that Kirby's book at $196 is unreasonably priced?
I suppose the point I'm making is that one negative effect of the internet
is the predilection to approach every object on a lowest-price-possible basis, ignoring
the other variables of quality, condition, and availability.
It constitutes a sort of international eBay garage sale nightmare where nothing
is as described, quality is unknown, and everyone complains.

Tell me where you found the Kirby for that price and I will glady buy it.

Yours in biblio-Parnassus,
P. Pehrson