From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Peter Pehrson
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 9:29 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Unreasonable? Kirby's Collotype book?

Hello,

Just curious.  What makes you feel that Kirby's book at $196 is
unreasonably priced?
I suppose the point I'm making is that one negative effect of the
internet
is the predilection to approach every object on a lowest-price-possible
basis, ignoring
the other variables of quality, condition, and availability.
It constitutes a sort of international eBay garage sale nightmare where
nothing
is as described, quality is unknown, and everyone complains.

Tell me where you found the Kirby for that price and I will glady buy
it.

Yours in biblio-Parnassus,
P. Pehrson

     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & C*