[BKARTS] special cloth book tape

I'm interested in finding or making a book tape from cloth that resembles
a tape used in some Kolo brand albums.  There was one short reference to
this in the archive, but not much info.  Has anyone made their own book
tape, something similar to the type I'm talking about?  The cloth is
adhered to each page and that is how they are bound.  This particular
cloth is kind of shiny.  I haven't seen anything else like it.

Thanks,
Kris Anderson