[BKARTS] Home writing

I have received a number of requests to explain more fully why I am not
spending April in Paris (and environs). Explanation: I am spending April in
Charlottesville working on a revised draft of Rare Book School's first
major grant proposal (to increase the school's endowment): 53 pages and
counting, and even more time-consuming than I thought it was going to be.
My apologies to all those who WILL be in Lyon (where they will have better
things to do than to listen to me, anyway).

Terry Belanger : University Professor : University of Virginia : Rare Book
School : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903 : Telephone
434/924-8851   fax 434/924-8824   email belanger@xxxxxxxxxxxx : URL
<http://www.rarebookschool.org>