[BKARTS] April Book of Days

Hello BookArts and Letterpress Lists:

For those following our ongoing digital book of days, the April page is now
posted to the Convivio Bookworks website. Today, for instance, is All
Fool's Day, when tricks and practical jokes are to be expected through
noon. Did you know that PVA works wonders on sealing toothpaste caps to
their tubes? It's a great trick for bookish folks like us.

Access the page at our website:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, click on "About Us" and you will find the link for "Book of
Days: April" in the usual place. No tricks, we promise, and we thank you
kindly for your interest and your support.

John Cutrone & Seth Thompson
Convivio Bookworks
Lake Worth, Florida
http://www.conviviobookworks.com