From: "Jake Benson" <handbindery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Announcing the Society of Marbling Web Site and
Online Annual

(Please excuse any cross-psotings of this announcement)

Greetings Marblers and Supporters,

With this issue of the Society of Marbling Annual Publication we are
kicking off the new Society of Marbling Website at www.marbling.org
When you visit www.marbling.org  you will enter the site at the Home
page. The Home page includes announcements, news, upcoming events,
and images of works by the membership. This page is also the portal
to the online Annual, a subscription publication for society
members.