[BKARTS] Southeast Edible Book High/Low Tea reminder

Just a reminder of the Edible Book High/Low Tea being held in Atlanta on
Saturday April 3.

The Southeast Chapter of the Guild of Book Workers is proud to sponsor
the first ever southeast regional Edible Book High/Low Tea as part of
the Fifth International Edible Book Festival.

All those interested and intrigued are invited to concoct a literary
artwork for exhibition and consumption. The tea will be held in Atlanta
this Saturday, April 3, 2004.

The Atlanta College of Art has graciously offered use of their Student
Lounge for our Tea. It's located on the 4th floor of the Atlanta College
of Art Building at 1280 Peachtree Street, NE
in Atlanta, Georgia.

The event is free, and open to anyone interested, whether you bring an
exhibit or just want to view the feast.

The only rule for this High/Low Tea is that all works of art must be
edible and have something to do with books!

Need inspiration? Look at previous years, as well as some from today!

http://colophon.com/ediblebooks/ and http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/books2eat

From 12 - 2, the edible books will be set up for viewing.
From 2 - 4 p.m., you sip High/Low Tea while viewing the edible exhibit.
At 4 p.m., after documenting the work, we eat it too!

We will take digital photographs to record the event and all displayed
books. Our menu and photographs will be sent to the founder and event
organizer Judith A. Hoffberg of Umbrella Editions, and will be viewable
along with links of all participants around the world at
http://colophon.com/ediblebooks/ . The documentation will be used for a
potential (non-edible) book by Umbrella Editions.

If you are interested in participating or attending the Edible Book
High/Low Tea please contact:
Ann Frellsen
libavf@xxxxxxxxx
404-727-0307 (daytime)