From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ted
Smolen
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 2:15 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Carolingian Fonts

I am in  the process of starting a major project and am looking for fonts
(either TT or PS) based upon the Carolingian style. I've found plenty of
Irish uncial fonts, but have not had much luck locating Carolingian. Can
anybody steer me in the right direction? Thank you.

Ted Smolen
tsmolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & C*