Re: [BKARTS] # [BKARTS] Carolingian Fonts

Ted

Best online id site for scripts is

http://bowfinprintworks.com/BowfinSiteMap.html

Gerald

I am in the process of starting a major project and am looking for fonts (either TT or PS) based upon the Carolingian style. I've found plenty of Irish uncial fonts, but have not had much luck locating Carolingian. Can anybody steer me in the right direction? Thank you.

Ted Smolen