[BKARTS] "DISCOVERY"- New publication

DISCOVERY: FIFTY YEARS OF CRAFT EXPERIENCE AT HAYSTACK MOUNTAIN SCHOOL OF
CRAFTS

Edited by Carl Little
Designed by Michael Alpert
Introduction by Stuart Kestenbaum, Director
$26.95 (plus $4.00 shipping charge)

With individual expression students and internationally renown faculty, who
have attended this legendary school over the past fifty years, write about
their experiences at Haystack Mountain School of Crafts. This soft covered book is
a treasured reminder of how artists' lives are shaped and transformed.

“Artists often seem to come to Haystack at just the right time, a period in
their lives when they are poised to make a discovery in their work,” writes
Stuart Kestenbaum, Director. “They are ready for a week or more away from their
everyday lives, prepared to enter, in a sense, into their “real lives.” It's a
kind of reality that nourishes us and moves our artistic lives forward in
ways we can't always predict. This reality makes vital both the school and the
people who come here.”

To order:
Haystack Mountain School of Crafts
PO Box 518