Re: [BKARTS] the term "AB" ?

Hi Olivia,

You have an interesting point. However, for good or not, the acronym AB has already been widely used on the net for altered books. I'm afraid it's not just "beginning" to be used. In fact the altered book world has a whole slew of of acronyms akin to another language such as RR, ATC, SRR, just to name a few. If it really is possible to purchase an acronym, then this could become a problem once this magazine returns, but right now, the organic nature of the net seems to already created a new meaning for it. Just my thoughts....