[BKARTS] New Listserv Interface

After some initial difficulties, Syracuse University has now installed the
newest version of listserv which includes a web interface for subscribing
and setting options.

The URL is: <http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?REPORT&z=3>. If you
have problems accessing that page, go to <http://listserv.syr.edu/> and
select  "List Users/Members" and then "Subscriber's Corner - Manage your
list subscriptions on this server."

Subscribers will be required to select a password.

I'm new to this as well, so I don't have all the answers, but I encourage
people to try this out.

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"The Man's Prayer : I'm a man,  but I can change. If I have to. I guess." -
The Red Green Show