Re: [BKARTS] New Listserv Interface

Yes, the old way still works... In some cases apparently better. In terms
of passwords, just reuse multiple times.

p.

At 03:48 PM 4/3/2004 -0500, you wrote:
Peter - can we still go to nomail the old way? Another *#%! password to
remember- eek! Barbara Harman

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"The Man's Prayer : I'm a man,  but I can change. If I have to. I guess." -
The Red Green Show