Re: [BKARTS] New Listserv Interface

I have selected a password however as an almost neo-luddite I am befuddled
by what to do next.  If I have problems I will most likely slink off, lick
my wounds and continue doing what I have been doing , binding books, without
the wonderful imput of you all.

Thanks,

Bob Lovell ( Brookside Bindery )

The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who
cannot read them.  (Mark Twain)