Re: [BKARTS] New Listserv Interface

It depends on what you need to do. The new interface may be easier for
setting options like nomail (vacation setting), mail (when you come back),
or digest. It's not for everyone though, and the old way (as described in
the FAQ) will continue to work into the future.

Licking wounds and slinking off are not allowed.

p.