Re: [BKARTS] New Listserv Interface

Thank you Peter.  For some the old way will always be sufficient

Bob

In a culture whose fundamental premise is that Paradise is
permanently lost, the most subversive, dangerous, and
revolutionary of all principles lies in the simple statement,
'I have everything I need.'  - Don Berry

the old way (as described in