Re: [BKARTS] New Listserv Interface

It's an option. Some like web interfaces, some like command line. It's
there and a part of the software which runs the list.

p.

At 01:29 AM 4/4/2004 +0000, you wrote:
Peter,

What is the object of the new interface?

Carl

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"The Man's Prayer : I'm a man,  but I can change. If I have to. I guess." -
The Red Green Show