[BKARTS] PRESSMAN'S CAPS

Would Christine Tarantino please contact me off line.
Unfortunately, I've misplaced your email adress and information
about the cap or caps you sent.

The caps will be photographed by photojournalist Lynn Padwe in mid June at
The Salvation Army's William's Residence for Seniors and exhibited
from September 25 to October 15th at The Donnell Library Center
(across the street from the Museum of Modern Art) in New York City.

Caps are still welcome until June 15th. The wilder the better!
http://www.rny.com/fun/presshat.html
or look up Pressman's Cap on Google.com
Contact me directly for more information

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
          A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N
DanceMarathon1@xxxxxxx