Re: [BKARTS] Altering a book

Scalpel or laser cut. The first you can do yourself, the second could be
outsourced.

p.

At 04:25 PM 4/4/2004 -0600, you wrote:
I am seeking tips on how  to hollow out the inside of a book so that an
object could be placed inside(as if i were smuggling a file or gun into
prison like in the vintage movies). Any hints are appreciated so I
don't have to re-invent the wheel, etc.
Many thanks

Raphiel

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"The Man's Prayer : I'm a man,  but I can change. If I have to. I guess." -
The Red Green Show