  From: John Cutrone<mailto:jcutrone@xxxxxxx>
  To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 10:09 AM
  Subject: Re: Carol Todaro workshops?

  At 11:19 AM 3/7/2004 -0500, you wrote:
  >Hi,
  >
  >Has anyone taken a class or workshop from Carol Todaro before? There is one
  >coming up in April at the Ft. Lauderale Beines Center, and I'm seriously
  >thinking of taking it but would like to know more about the instructor
  >(other than her resume) before I commit. Thanks in advance.
  >
  >~ Tammy

  I don't think you'll be disappointed with Carol Todaro. She is, I'd say,
  one of the best of our regional book artists in South Florida--her work is
  consistently high caliber and thought-provoking. She taught a workshop in
  concertina bindings here at the Jaffe Book Arts Collection last fall; it
  was my first experience seeing Carol in the role of instructor, and I was
  very impressed with her skill, her teaching style, and the level of
  seriousness she brought to the class. I think you'll be impressed with the
  space at the Bienes Center, too.

  Go for it.
  John

  John Cutrone