[BKARTS] Colophon addendum?

I am curious about how to annotate the colophon of an edition that goes
beyond what is already printed.

The regular edition of the book is 1000 copies and the deluxe edition is 50
copies. Both are stated as such in the colophon. I have a few extra sets of
unbound sheets that I am going to be offering to binders. My question is how
to annotate these sheets so they do not conflict with the stated editions.
That is, so any special bindings are not confused with the regular and
deluxe editions as they have been already issued.

http://www.p22.com/products/Mrhunter.html
http://www.p22.com/projects/mrhunter.html

Any suggestions are appreciated.

regards