[BKARTS] 3rd Annual Book Arts Jam Applications Available

Entry forms for the 3rd Annual Book Arts Jam at Foothill College in Los
Altos Hills, CA, are now available online. Visit http://www.bookartsjam.org
and click on APPLICATION. If you would like us to mail an application to
you, please send me your address in a private email.

The last two Book Arts Jams each attracted more than 600 people, and
frankly, the whole show is a blast, both for the exhibitors and the
attendees. We hope you'll join us this year!

There are a couple changes this year. One is that this year's show will take
place in the Fine Arts area at Foothill, rather than the Student Center.
This is because the Student Center is being torn down and replaced, and will
not be ready until the 2006 Jam. The other is that the application fee ($25)
is no longer refundable if you are not accepted into the show. It was
changed because this is standard for juried shows and because we'd like to
do even more marketing and promotion of the Jam this year.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Kara Sjoblom-Bay
http://www.bayareabookartists.org