[BKARTS] Hewit Newsletter - 'Skin Deep' No.17 April 2004

****Please excuse the cross posting of this message****

.We are pleased to announce the publication of Skin Deep, vol.17, Spring
2004 at: http://www.hewit.com/skindeep.htm

The Booker Bindings  by Angela James - Authors aren't the only ones to get
dressed up for the Man Booker Prize night. Books, too, put on their finery.
To go directly to this article click here
http://www.hewit.com/sd17-book.htm

Arthur W. Johnson has again, very kindly contributed to our newsletter.  His
piece 'Preparation of a Book for Binding' is a useful reference detailing
the processes prior to binding.   To go directly to this article click here
http://www.hewit.com/sd17-john.htm

And last, but not least, there are the usual regular features:
'Letters & Feedback'  -  http://www.hewit.com/sd17-lett.htm
'Product & Company News' - http://www.hewit.com/sd17-comp.htm
'Study Opportunities' - http://www.hewit.com/sd17-stdy.htm
'Dates for your Diary' - http://www.hewit.com/sd17-date.htm

A full .pdf file of this edition (and back issues) of Skin Deep may be
downloaded from the 'Downloads' page on our web site at:
http://www.hewit.com/downloads.htm

David

David Lanning
Sale Director