Re: [BKARTS] NO MORE FREE E-MAIL

Someone's idea of a joke, and a bad joke at that. "P" numbers
used to stand for proposals by citizens made through the
speaker of the House. This has been discontinued, I think about
1996 or 1997. This was so citizen proposals could be seen on
Thomas.

MaiKätzchen

BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/>>

>         See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:
> <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>
>      *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the
> express
>      consent of the author - Please respect their
> contributions & ©*
>
>         Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation
> OnLine

=====
Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?

>From the book, Charge of the Goddess