Re: [BKARTS] Carol Todaro workshops?

I'm catching up on emails, and missed this one on Carol's workshop in
Broward.  I tooker her concertina workshop at the Jaffee last year, and
would love to take another with her.  Tammy, do you have the info on her
Broward workshop?  I'm only an hour north of Ft.Lauderdale, and would love
to attend.

Bev